Creamy Dill-icious Dip
Kellogg's® Town House® Dipping Thins made with black pepper provide the perfect foil to this creamy dip showcasing fresh scallions and dill weed.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Fresh dill sprig (optional)
- Kellogg's® Town House® Black Pepper Dipping Thins
- 1 clove minced garlic
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream and mayonnaise.
2. Stir scallions, dill weed, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper into sour cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 3/4 hours.
3. Stir dip. Garnish with fresh dill sprig (if desired). Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Black Pepper Dipping Thins.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups; 12 servings (1 serving = 4 crackers plus 2 tablespoons dip)