Goat Cheese & Chive Dip
This scrumptious dip features goat cheese, lemon and fresh chives, bringing stimulating and vibrant flavors to your appetizer spread.
- 1 log (8 oz.) plain goat cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Kellogg's® Town House® Sea Salt Dipping Thins
1. In food processor bowl place goat cheese, yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth. Scrape into medium bowl.
2. Stir chives and green onions into goat cheese mixture. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Sea Salt Dipping Thins.
Yield: about 2 cups; 16 servings (1 serving = 4 crackers plus 2 tablespoons dip)