- 1 1/2 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope (1.4 oz.) dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1/3 cup seeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
Keebler® Club®Original crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise and soup mix. Stir in cheddar cheese, spinach, tomatoes, almonds and bacon. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Serve with KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers.