- 3 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
- 39 Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 3 ounces chocolate, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers halfway into chocolate. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Scatter sprinkles over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crackers (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 3 ounces chopped milk chocolate or white chocolate (or 1/2 cup morsels) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) about 1 minute, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.