- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- Keebler® Fudge Stripes™ Original cookies
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
- regular marshmallows
- fresh pineapple chunks
- fresh apple chunks
- fresh strawberries
1. In small, heavy saucepan combine corn syrup and cream. Cook over medium heat until boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
2. Stir in chocolate, about one-fourth at a time, until melted. Transfer to fondue pot. Keep warm over very low heat. Serve with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS, KEEBLER FUDGE STRIPES cookies, KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES ORIGINAL crackers, marshmallows, pineapple, apple or strawberries.
NOTE: If desired, stir 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon extract, 1/2 teaspoon orange extract or 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract into chocolate mixture along with vanilla.