- 1 bag (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
Keebler® Club®Original crackers
Keebler® Town House®Original crackers
1. In food processor combine cranberries, sugar, jalapeño pepper, lime juice and ginger. Cover and process just until finely chopped. (Do not over process.) Stir in cilantro.
2. Stir together cream cheese and onions. Spread into 8-inch circle on serving plate. Spoon cranberry mixture onto top of cream cheese mixture. Arrange KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers and KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Original crackers around spread. Serve immediately.