Mango Chutney on Town House Original
The mango chutney topping these crackers has an unbelievably good, sweet-and-spicy flavor.
- 2 cups chopped, peeled mango
- 1 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 container (12 oz.) whipped cream cheese
- 96 Keebler® Town House Toppers® Original crackers
1. In medium saucepan combine mango, bell pepper, onion, water, brown sugar, vinegar, gingerroot, crushed red pepper and garlic. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Cool for 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Spread cream cheese on KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE ORIGINAL crackers. Top with mango mixture.