- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
1. Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture. Set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, red pepper and garlic on medium speed of electric mixer until combined.
3. Stir spinach and artichoke hearts into cheese mixture. Spread in shallow 4-cup casserole or 9-inch pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbling around edges.
4. Top with tomato, if desired. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PITA CRACKERS SEA SALT.