- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers (optional)
- Keebler® Town House Toppers® Original crackers
1. In small saucepan combine beans, salsa and cumin. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
2. Reduce heat to low. Stir in 1 cup cheese until melted. Add cilantro and lime juice. Stir until combined. Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with additional cheese, if desired. Serve warm with crackers.