- 2 cans (15oz. each) cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel (peel from 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil
1. In food processor bowl combine beans, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, dill, lemon peel, cumin and pepper sauce. Cover and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
2. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing warp onto dip surface. Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
3. Before serving, garnish with dill sprigs (if desired). Serve with Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers.