Chicken Almond Canape Spread
Chicken salad made with toasty almonds, chopped celery and a bit of cayenne pepper makes a hearty appetizer spread perfect for occasions ranging from baby showers to tailgating.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted*, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Add chicken, almonds and celery. Toss until combined. Garnish as desired. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.
*NOTE: To toast almonds, spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.