A simple salad of cooked shrimp, sour cream, salsa, fresh cilantro and Mexican seasonings tops these crackers.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 6 ounces frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed, divided
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In small bowl stir together sour cream, cilantro, salsa and Mexican seasoning. Stir in 1 cup of shrimp.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish with remaining shrimp. Serve with crackers.