Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This creamy Buffalo chicken dip gets plenty of zest from 1/2 cup of hot pepper sauce, but if you really love hot-and-spicy foods, increase it to 3/4 cup.
- 1 (about 2 lbs.) rotisserie-roasted, savory chicken
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, cut up
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 oz.)
- Celery sticks
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. Remove and discard chicken skin. Shred chicken into small pieces. (You should have about 3 cups.) Discard bones.
2. In large skillet combine chicken and hot sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Stir in cream cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in salad dressing and blue cheese. Cook over medium heat until mixture is heated through, stirring frequently.
3. Transfer to serving bowl*. Serve with celery and Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers.
*Note: For serving, mixture may be kept warm in 1-quart slow cooker on low heat.