Curried Vegetable Spread
This curried, cream cheese- and yogurt-spread features piquant chutney, curry powder, green onions and bits of crunchy broccoli and carrot.
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney or apricot chutney, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- Kellogg's® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in onions, chutney, curry powder, garlic and red pepper.
2. Gently stir in broccoli and carrot. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Original Crackers.