- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney or apricot chutney, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- Keebler® Town House® Wheat crackers
1. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in onions, chutney, curry powder, garlic and red pepper.
2. Gently stir in broccoli and carrot. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Serve with Keebler® Town House® Wheat crackers.