- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup finely chopped and seeded plum tomatoes (about 2/3 lbs.)
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives or pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced provolone cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Sea Salt
1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1 tablespoon of the liquid. Finely chop artichoke hearts. In medium bowl toss together artichoke hearts, reserved artichoke liquid, tomatoes, olives, cheese, olive oil and pepper.
2. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.