Get a little help with this easy dip—ask your deli to cut the provolone cheese into 1/4-inch-thick slices. That speeds the fine dicing of the cheese.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup finely chopped and seeded plum tomatoes (about 2/3 lbs.)
- 2/3 cup pitted ripe olives or pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced provolone cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1 tablespoon of the liquid. Finely chop artichoke hearts. In medium bowl toss together artichoke hearts, reserved artichoke liquid, tomatoes, olives, cheese, olive oil and pepper.
2. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.