Use fresh dill, when you can find it, for its refreshing fragrance and bright flavor. But if it's not easily available, dried dillweed will nicely complement the crabmeat, too.
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat or 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
1. In small bowl flake crabmeat. Stir in mayonnaise, yogurt, celery, onion, dill and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.