Fresh Herb and Goat Cheese Dip
Just a touch of red pepper brings together the flavors of fresh herbs, garlic and tangy goat cheese in this quick-to-fix dip.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 3/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, chopped fresh basil, chopped fresh oregano, chopped fresh thyme or combination of fresh herbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Kellogg's® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
- Kellogg's® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
1. In medium bowl stir together yogurt, goat cheese, fresh herbs, garlic, red pepper and salt. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 12 hours. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt.
Note: To quickly soften the goat cheese, place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at high for 10 to 15 seconds.