Chipotle Cheeseburger Sliders
Cheeseburgers served with chipotle mayonnaise and tiny tomato slices make fan-pleasing, game-time fare!
Prep Time: 20
Total Time: 20
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise or mustard
- 20 Kellogg's® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons spicy Montreal steak seasoning blend
- 5 slices cheddar cheese, cut into twenty 2- x 1-inch rectangles
- 5 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Spread mayonnaise on Kellogg's® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine ground beef and seasoning. Use rounded tablespoonfuls to divide meat mixture into 20 portions. Form each portion into 2- x 1-inch oval. In 12-inch skillet cook burgers, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from heat, keeping burgers in skillet. Top each with cheese piece. Cover and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
3. Top each cracker with burger and tomato slice.