- 1 shallot finely chopped,
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (14 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or raisins
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 log (10.5 oz) plain goat cheese
Keebler® Town House®Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt
1. In small skillet cook shallot in oil over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in cranberry sauce, raisins, orange juice and salt. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring frequently.
3. Place goat cheese on serving platter. Pour warm cranberry mixture over top. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt.