Cranberry Chutney & Goat Cheese
A cranberry and shallot chutney adds verve to mild goat cheese in this easy appetizer.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1 shallot finely chopped,
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (14 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or raisins
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 log (10.5 oz) plain goat cheese
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Thins Sea Salt crackers
1. In small skillet cook shallot in oil over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in cranberry sauce, raisins, orange juice and salt. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring frequently.
3. Place goat cheese on serving platter. Pour warm cranberry mixture over top. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Thins Sea Salt crackers.