- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 72 Town House® Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or coarse kosher salt
1. In small bowl stir together powdered sugar and butter until well combined. Fold in peanut butter. Spread on one side of 36 of the TOWN HOUSE Pretzel Thins Oven Baked Crackers Sea Salt. Place the remaining 36 crackers on top, creating sandwiches.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl place 1 1/4 cups of the chocolate morsels. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 20 to 50 seconds more or until melted, stirring every 10 seconds. Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate morsels until smooth.
3. Dip one side of each cracker sandwich into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate with salt. Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours or until set. (If necessary, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.) Store in tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 1 day.
If desired, substitute 1/4 of a 15-ounce container of whipped creamy peanut butter (about 1/2 cup) for the crunchy peanut butter and reduce the butter to 1 tablespoon. Prepare are directed above.