Raspberry Chutney Dip
Chutney, the traditional Indian relish, adds verve to this curry-infused dip served with fruit and crackers.
- 1/2 cup apricot or mango chutney
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Thins Sea Salt crackers
1. Cut up any large pieces in chutney. In medium bowl stir together chutney, yogurt, banana and curry powder. Spread on 10-inch serving plate or in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Sprinkle raspberries and almonds on top. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Thins Sea Salt crackers.