The slightly nutty flavor of Parmesan cheese reigns supreme in this creamy dip. For a great-tasting dip, be sure to select a good quality cheese.
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
1. In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, onions and Italian seasoning on low speed of electric mixer until combined. Increase speed to medium. Beat until fluffy. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PITA CRACKERS MEDITERRANEAN HERB crackers.