Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Discover all the wonderful flavors of this Sicilian-inspired spread--roasted red peppers, Parmesan cheese, garlic and fresh parsley.
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
1. Drain peppers. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. In food processor combine parsley and garlic. Cover and process until combined. Add peppers and Parmesan cheese. Process until smooth. Gradually add cream cheese through feed tube, processing until combined.
3. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers.