Creamy Basil Dip
Love pesto? Then, this fresh-tasting dip is for you.
Prep Time: 20
Total Time: 35
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves*
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Kellogg's® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers
1. In food processor bowl combine basil, Parmesan cheese, almonds, mayonnaise, garlic and salt. Cover and process until very finely chopped. Stir in tomatoes and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to 12 hours.
2. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers.
*NOTE: To measure loosely packed basil, lightly push the leaves into the measuring cup, but do not crush leaves.