Creamy Cranberry Spread
Dried cranberries, pecans and bits of orange peel spike this creamy dip, making it perfect for the holidays.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, orange juice, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish as desired. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.
NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.