- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Keebler Town House Pita Crackers Sea Salt
1. Drain beans, reserving liquid. In food processor or blender combine beans, tahini, lemon juice, oil, 2 tablespoons of reserved bean liquid, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.