A new twist on classic nachos—pita crackers topped with chopped fresh vegetables, hummus, feta cheese and olives, then drizzled with a refreshing yogurt sauce.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 15
- 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 64 Kellogg's® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt (about 6 oz.)
- 1 cup finely chopped Persian or English cucumber
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup (2.6 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
1. In small bowl whisk together yogurt, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. On large serving platter arrange Kellogg's® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt. Sprinkle with cucumber and tomatoes. Spoon hummus in small dollops over top. Sprinkle with red onion and olives. Scatter feta cheese over top. Drizzle with yogurt mixture. Serve immediately.