- 1/3 pound deli-roasted turkey breast, chopped (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 drained pickled pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons zesty Italian vingaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup seeded and chopped roma tomatoes
- 112 Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
- 112 Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Cheddar crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together turkey, salami, cheese, green onions, mayonnaise, pepperoncini peppers, salad dressing and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Just before serving, stir in tomatoes. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers.