- 2 cups pitted green olives (about 10 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
- 36 small fresh parsley leaves (optional)
1. In food processor, combine olives, capers and garlic. Cover and pulse until chopped. Add beans, almonds, lemon juice and parsley. Pulse until combined. With food processor running, slowly add oil through feed tube, processing until combined. Transfer to small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Top each KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb with about 1 tablespoon of olive mixture. Garnish with parsley leaves, if desired.