BLT and Cheese Dip
All the flavors of classic BLT sandwiches along with a little sharp cheddar cheese rolled into one delicious dip.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 135
- 1 container (8 oz.) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 8 ounces bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled (about 3/4 cup after cooking)
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- 48 Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, onion powder and seasoned salt. Fold in tomatoes and cheese. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
2. Line serving bowl with lettuce leaves, if desired. Spoon bacon mixture into bowl. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.