- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion or sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
Original crackers Keebler® Town House®
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In small bowl stir together tomato paste, onion, water, oregano, basil, garlic powder and pepper. Spread on one side of each KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Original cracker, completely covering cracker. Arrange crackers, tomato side up, on baking sheet.
2. Top with pepperoni slices. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.