Turn crackers into quick-and-easy mini pizzas with this recipe. It takes just 20 minutes and makes a great snack for everything from slumber parties to football parties.
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion or sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 18 Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In small bowl stir together tomato paste, onion, water, oregano, basil, garlic powder and pepper. Spread on one side of each Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers, completely covering cracker. Arrange crackers, tomato side up, on baking sheet.
2. Top with pepperoni slices. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.