- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain Greek yogurt or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cups garlic hummus
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 cup seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, green onions, yogurt, Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic powder on medium speed of electric mixer until combined. Spread on 9-inch serving plate or in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Spoon hummus over cream cheese mixture.
3. Sprinkle cucumber, tomato, feta cheese and olives on top. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES ORIGINAL CRACKERS.
Make ahead: Prepare dip as directed in step 1 above. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Before serving, top with hummus, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese and olives as directed in steps 2 and 3 above. Serve with crackers.