Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
The bright, mild flavor of goat cheese is perfectly complemented with fresh thyme, garlic and black pepper in this creamy spread.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 65
- 8 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
- Fresh thyme (optional)
- Kellogg's® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil
- Kellogg's® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb
1. In food processor bowl combine chèvre, yogurt, olive oil, onion, thyme, pepper and garlic. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil.