- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped ham (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds, slightly crushed
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Cheddar crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together cheese, ham, green onions and flour. Add mayonnaise, mustard and caraway seeds. Mix until combined. Spread in 9-inch pie plate.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° F about 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly around edges.
3. Serve warm with KEEBLER TOWNHOUSE FLIPSIDES original crackers.