Lemon Pepper Spread
Step into spring with this light lemon-and-pepper cheese spread.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and yogurt. Stir in lemon peel and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.