Nacho Chicken-Cheese Spread
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chili peppers, drained
- Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers
1. In medium bowl stir together cheese, chicken, sour cream and taco seasoning. Stir in corn and chili peppers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Garnish as desired. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers.
YIELD: 20 servings