Apple Pie Spread
Cream cheese, sweetened with brown sugar and spiked with cinnamon, forms the base of this spread. Bits of red apple and pecans give it texture and add to the apple-pie-like flavor.
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and juice on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in brown sugar and cinnamon or spice.
2. Stir in apple and pecans. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.