Easy Slow Cooker Smoky Queso Dip
Stir just 5 ingredients together and let the slow cooker do the work for this smoky version of the classic salsa and melted cheese dip.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 125
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- Kellogg's® Town House® Original crackers
1. In 1 1/2- to 2-quart slow cooker combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salsa, Gouda cheese and chipotle chile pepper. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 2 hours.
2. Before serving, thoroughly stir cheese mixture. Serve with Kellogg's® Town House® Original crackers.