- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 medium jalapeno papper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl combine all ingredients except Keebler Crackers. Place in a shallow baking dish
2. Bake at 325°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
3. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.