Cheesy Southwest Appetizers
Ripe olives, sweet peppers and jalapeño peppers top two kinds of cheese on these crackers.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 32 Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
1. Cut Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses into small triangles. Top each cracker with some Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper and olives. Place on baking sheet.
2. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.