- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable juice or hot-style tomato juice
- 1 package (1 oz.) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper and vegetable juice. Stir in salad dressing mix and chives.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.