Classic Vegetable Spread
Bits of red sweet pepper and refreshing chives liven up this classic dip made with ranch salad dressing mix, cream cheese and sour cream.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable juice or hot-style tomato juice
- 1 package (1 oz.) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper and vegetable juice. Stir in salad dressing mix and chives.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Garnish as desired. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.