- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add chives, lemon juice and dill. Beat until combined. Stir in salmon and capers.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes. Garnish as desired. Serve wtih crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.