- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (8 oz.) flake-style imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. Chop artichoke hearts. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese and onions. Fold in imitation crabmeat.
3. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or two 2-cup casseroles**. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F about 25 minutes or until heated through. Granish as desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**NOTE: If using two 2-cup casseroles, one may be refrigerated and baked up to 24 hours later. Increase baking time by 5 minutes for refrigerated casserole.