Creamy Double Pepperoni Pizza-wiches
A savory filling of cream cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni is sandwiched between two crackers.
- 68 pepperoni slices (about 4 3/4 oz. total)
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 96 Kellogg's® Town House® Original Crackers
1. Cut 20 of the pepperoni slices into quarters. Set remaining pepperoni slices aside.
2. In medium bowl stir together quartered pepperoni slices, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce. Spread onto 48 of the Kellogg's® Town House® Original Crackers.
3. Top each with one of the whole pepperoni slices and another cracker.