Layered Holiday Wreath
For a festive flair, add a big bow to this wreath-shaped arrangement of crackers, deli meats, cheese slices and fruits.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
- Assorted sliced cheeses
- Assorted sliced deli meats
- Sliced olives, sliced green onions, fresh red raspberries or chopped fresh parsley
1. Arange crackers in large circle on serving plate. Cut cheeses into variety of shapes such as trees, bells, circles, triangles or rectangles.
2. Top crackers with cheese shapes and meats. Continue layering crackers, cheese shapes and meats to create wreath. Garnish with olives, onions, raspberries or parsley. Place fabric bow at bottom of wreath, if desired.