Roasted Sweet Pepper Spread
The sun-kissed flavors of the Mediterranean shine through in this savory pepper spread that starts with purchased roasted red peppers, then adds thyme and cayenne pepper.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 2 jars (12 oz. each) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers
1. In blender or food processor place peppers. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add tomato paste, thyme, oil, sugar, garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
2. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.