- 2 jars (12 oz. each) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In blender or food processor place peppers. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add tomato paste, thyme, oil, sugar, garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
2. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week. Serve with crackers.