- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (7 1/2 oz.) salmon, drained, flaked, skin and bones removed
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Keebler® Town House® Wheat crackers
1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon peel, Worcestershire sauce and celery salt on medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy. Gently stir in salmon, celery and onions. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.