- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered lenghtwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add horseradish, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Beat until combined.
2. Gently stir in celery, tomatoes and onions. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Stir before serving. Garnish with quartered grape tomatoes, if desired. Serve with Keebler® Town House® Original crackers.